Panglao, Bohol — Last October 29-30, I was invited to the Pool Sunset Session of Bluewater Panglao. This is the second time that I was able to visit the resort. This party is actually a celebration of many reasons. Partying under the crimson dusk is just one of it. Another thing ticked off my bucket list! 🙂
This event was sponsored by 102.3 Kiss FM, Globe Telecom, DYRD 1161 Tagbilaran, Bohol Bee Farm, The Bohol Chronicle, Roks Mobile, Coca-Cola, EDGES, Gerarda’s and Emperador Gold. Per DTI-Bohol Permit No. 093, Series of 2016
The journey towards Bohol was pretty much exciting this time. The grey clouds did not hampered my excitement. The waves are pretty much choppy and white caps are evident. The salty air did a great job of retaining saline residue on my hair. The wind hushing over the clouds are just a way of reminding me that there is something more to adventure and discovery on the other island. I brought all of my essentials from my mobile phone, my sunblock [just in case] and my steady stash of OOTD. It was an enjoyable voyage since Hotel Transylvania 2 was playing to keep the passengers entertained.
Upon arriving on the seaport, I was very amazed on the murals that greeted me. It made me realize that there is more to life and whatever came my way, there is always a way to turn it around. Just like when Bohol was hit by a strong earthquake, the Boholanos still thrived and lived through it. Resiliency at its finest! 😉
Reasons Why Pool Sunset Session Was A Hit
Here are my reasons why the #PoolSunsetSession was just a hit at #MyBluewaterPanglao.
- It is the first ever Foam Halloween Party not just in the resort but also, in the entire Bohol Landscape. It is a creative way to really experience the charm of island living while partying with friends.
- It is a way to meet new friends! Hello there, Joana, Mommy Alfie and Jona! 🙂
- The only way you can enjoy foam + bubbles + pool and chill with the cold November wind.
Bubbles everywhere made my day and night bright and sparking 🙂 Just reminiscing these bubbles at the pool during #MyBluewaterPanglao #PoolSunsetSessions. I hope there will be a Part 2 next year. More on my blog soon. 🙂 #CBSForever #ViajeraCebuanaAdventures #ViajeraCebuanaTravels #BluewaterResorts #ViajeraCebuanaXChefbuano #collab
- Lots and lots of booze to enjoy. Smirnoff Mule was the star of the night!
- Got some awesome OOTDs to boot? This is the place to show off what you’ve got. And did I mention some awesome prizes too? Definitely a fun one!
- Satiate your party cravings with Cebu and Bohol’s Top DJs – DJ Neo, DJ Kirby and DJ Vince — on the house!
- Aside from the booze, fun games like Beer Pong, Football and Tug of War was also there to entertain everyone. I like how the Beer Pong was a game changer. It actually provided an avenue to show the participants their shooting skills. Way to go, Neil and Joana!
- I was able to get the raw and unhampered view of the sunset from the beach and the sunset. It was both relaxing and rewarding.
I cant get enough of you, sunset. You always made me feel awesome and at peace with my emotions. Whatever challenges I have for the day, you would always remind me to be awesome and do better tomorrow. #sunset #ViajeraCebuanaAdventures #ViajeraCebuanaTravels #ViajeraCebuanaXChefbuano #MyBluewaterPanglao #love #CBSForever
- Feeling lucky? You can definitely win lots of prizes in the raffles!
- Got the feeling so great that you feel like dancing? Then by all means, dance to the grove of Image Groovers!
And lastly, its a looooong weekend and you definitely need to do something different for once in your life. So why not grab your stuff, pack up your bags and then head on to Bluewater Panglao? Even if it was not Halloween, you can still enjoy the island vibe and the comfort of being in the resort.
Want to join this awesome event next year? Stay tuned for more Pool Sunset Session from #MyBluewaterPanglao 🙂
Photo Credits to Bluewater Panglao Team and Friends 🙂